Monday, December 2, 2013

Anniversary

Okay okay, so I didn't actually move in til December 14 last year, BUT...it's Blonde Bomber Acres' Anniversary Month!



One year ago this month, I put all of my chips in the pot and bought a 5 acre farm in the middle of nowhere.

One year ago this month, I got to bring my pony HOME.

One year ago this month, I planted the seeds for an invaluable friendship with Casey.

One year ago this month, I began a blog.

One year ago this month, you started this journey with me.

Your support, through comments, likes, and real life discussion, has meant a lot to me. It's helpful knowing folks out there are following along, laughing at/with me, shedding a tear or two on my and my animals' behalf, and just in general rootin' for me.  I am grateful that I can share my life with my family and friends that are scattered across the country, from sea to shining sea. I've moved around a bit and have made and left so many incredible friends that it breaks my heart. There are so many people who have been influential in my life that aren't geographically local.  Through this blog, I feel like I can still connect with all of you beautiful people and share with you the ups and downs of my crazy little farm.

That's a long-winded way of saying: Thank you.

What has been your favorite Blonde Bomber story? 

Our first Christmas at home
Comment here or on Facebook and you'll get put in a drawing for a special BBA gift. You know you want one!

With so much love,

Kelsey, Tanner, Finch, Hobbes, Nellie, Hattie, Mother Ducker, Duckin' A, Skitters, Harlan Pepper, and PoOf

No comments:

Post a Comment