Sunday, September 8, 2013

An Open Letter to Fat Cat

I much prefer when they stay outside.
Dear Nellie,

I am very grateful for you killing things and don't want to take away from that. I love that you bring them to me and meow loudly about your prowess. However, please make sure they are dead before bringing them to me and dropping them on the floor. And please, PLEASE, stick around to finish the job so that they don't get lost in my kitchen somewhere before you run away and hide again. 




Clearly not up to the challenge.





As you know, Skitters the kitten is not very bright and would rather attack the broom that I am brandishing against your offering than the actual offering itself. So it is upon your shoulders that this responsibility rests, and I beg you not to shirk it.








If a mouse runs across my face tonight, you are dead to me.

Love,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment