Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dreaming of Warmer Weather

I am so sick of being cold.

How I feel going outside every day

I've been trying to keep my morale up by planning awesome rides for this summer, but dayum...it just makes me sad that it's not that time yet.

So here are some things that make me happy:

- Smores hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts


- Singing along terribly with "Timber"




- Taking selfies with my homie Nobby



- Playing Borderlands 2 long distance with Bro-da and Dard

- The Yoshi Hustle


- Watching Julie climb a tree in short shorts at night in freezing temperatures to save her cat

- Rereading favorite old young adult novels

- This kid getting tormented by a fish



- Putting Skitters on Hattie


- My new nerdy tattoo courtesy of my tax refund (1 million internet points to you if you get the reference)


- Planning for an exciting future

- This chill-ass sloth eating his noms



What gets you through the winter?

3 comments:

  1. +1 for your post, and +1 for an interesting question -- you should turn this into a blog hop!

    Also, I am hanging my head in shame because I do not understand that reference. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what a blog hop is!

      It's from the movie Labyrinth...an 80s movie with David Bowie in extremely tight pants. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Ke$ha. Is that so wrong??

    ReplyDelete