Tuesday, March 12, 2013

And We're Back!

After a lovely week spent scuba diving in Honduras, I have returned to the snowy, muddy state of Maine.

From this:

Photo credit to Broseph Lieberman
 To this:


Despite that, I am glad to be home. I was happy to catch up with Marm, Dard, and Bro-da, but I missed the animals and the routine of chores. A tiny hint of spring is in the air (and in the mud), and I am ready for it.

AND, miracle of miracles, I am getting internet at home! I had been told by multiple companies that I could not get non-satellite internet at BBA, so I had resigned myself to shoddy mobile wi-fi. However, when I called to sign up for a landline since I can't have a phone call without dropping it at least twice, I asked, with despair in my voice, "Can you just check to see if maybe it changed and I can have internet?" And lo and behold, a miracle had occured and I will be getting internet on Monday!

I'll write a post tomorrow or Thursday about the trip with photos. :)

PS - congrats to A+C on the birth of beautiful Vivi!

No comments:

Post a Comment